SIU Carbondale has a Web page called the Central Electronic Forms Library which was created to consolidate electronic forms on campus under a single format. The format used is Adobe Acrobat's portable document format (PDF) which has become the standard in electronic forms today. On this Web page you will find an index of forms along with a search utility to help you find the form you need. Detailed instructions describing how to create and publish a form as well as links to the software required to fill out a form. There is also a section with detailed information on using digital signatures.
Forms that are specific to the Property Control are listed as links below along with a short description of each.
Fixed Asset Forms
- Equipment Location Change Request - This for is used to report a location change of equipment.
- Equipment Transfer to Surplus Property Request - This form is only used if you are paying PSO to pick up your equipment. If you wish to schedule a normal surplus property pickup, use the Surplus Property Pickup Request webform.
- Equipment Deletion Request - Used to provide documentation of deleted equipment.
- Missing Computer Internal Investigation Form - Required when reporting lost or stolen computer equipment containing permanent storage.
- Equipment Loan Request - Used to provide documentation of equipment loans.
- Equipment Tagging Request - Used to request Property Control to tag newly purchased equipment.
- Equipment Transfer Request - Used to provide documentation of equipment transfers from one department to another.